Eliminate the headaches of managing data within your models
Sync your Revit and AutoCad models with KTrack
- Extract data from Revit or AutoCad directly into KTrack.
- Track which assets or locations have and have not been imported into KTrack.
- Update your models with the latest KTrack asset and location data to ensure accurate as-built data.
View your 2D and 3D models within KTrack complete with real time data from the field
BIM models linked directly to KTrack enable all stakeholders to view the latest information from anywhere
- KTrack’s Autodesk Forge model viewer enables web and mobile access to 2D and 3D models from anywhere.
- Filter models to show assets by status, highlighting assets by whether a specific status has been met.
- Use the model to identify assets that are not being tracked and/or that require attention.
- Verify assets in the field to account for as-built conditions.
Sync asset data across multiple models to ensure data integrity
A common data source for all models ensures nothing gets missed
- Assign a unique identifier to each asset so it can be identified in any model.
- KTrack asset tags ensure additional assets in coordination and fabrication models are accounted for.
- KTrack asset tags ensure assets removed from the model due to design changes are accounted for
- KTrack asset tags ensure you only have to define an asset once then reference it from any model.